Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dead Letter Office: Story of My Life

Yes, folks, it's time for another installment of Dead Letter Office, now that Sim-Me has rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This installment will feature shots I didn't use during the legacy so far, and one from.... the future!!! Sort of.
Despite almost getting her shoulder dislocated and her wrist broken, Laurel had no faults with Brian's technique in the sack. Who loves ya, baby.
For the longest time, I thought I'd been fortunate to escape the "Stretchy toddler" bug. I was wrong.
I don't know why I never used this shot. Might be because people kept aging up too fast. (This is the only time I play with the lifespan set to Normal.) Like I said before, Chris looks so much like Brian it gives me chills. Thankfully, neither one inherited their mother's nose... although it would have been useful if they ever needed to open a can of motor oil.
I briefly considered hooking Alex up with Denise Fair, but after learning she was a Childish Slob, I sent him back into the ocean to fish some more.
It was originally Chris who I thought would hook up with Shante Taft. I don't want to know what she thinks is so microscopic about him. When she Moved In, I sent her right to the mirror... her hair color was originally a shade of greenish brown not seen outside of an overflowing bedpan. Couldn't do much with her uh, "Stout" jaw, but I like her with Alex, anyway.
Boy, that didn't take long, did it? Good thing Alex is brave, and Shante didn't get woken up by our Founder's "visit".

Well, that should do it for now. Now, to think about what to do for chapter twenty...

3 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

A broken wrist and a dislocated shoulder???? BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! MAN! If he can do that in bed, and she still has a smile on her face, can you send his ghost over my way? Please, and thank you! :O))

*feels her eyes melting at the last shot*

Orange and hot pink REALLY do NOT go together. :Ox

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Um, ouch? That looks extremely painful. *shudders and winces*

Haha! That bug is so darn FREAKY!

Tsk, that's not nice, comparing her nose to a can opener!

Heh, "stout" jaw, that's a good way to describe it. But geeze, that bed really needs something different.

Anonymous said...

lol! I don't think we're supposed to peak under the covers, but Dang - that does look painful~!

Weee- stretchy toddler fun! *claps*

Cool - you've got a haunting Brian already?! and still - straight onto the computer! :D