Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dead Letter Office: A Grim Meeting



The day after Alex was born, I decided to invite Laurel's parents over to see how, if at all, they could interact with their grandson, and if any socials relating to introducing babies to people existed. Well, they don't. Alex might as well have been a lamp or a piece of decor.

I didn't get any pics of Grimmy showing up because the capture was running - the video you see is therefore raw, and totally, totally unplanned. It did give me an idea for Chapter 10, though.

What I can't figure out without breaking the Legacy rules, is what happened to the urn. Yvette Grisby must have taken it with her, and since I can't switch Active households, I can't check to see if she has it in her inventory.

I do chuckle a bit at how everyone just waits for Laurel to get back from putting Alex in his crib. Grimmy must hate his job at times. He didn't even hang out afterwards.

4 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

What at tiny, tiny video. :O)) Poor family. And yeah, she more than liely has it in her inventory. I'm guessing that if a sim dies on someone else's lot, if they had any roommates or spouses, that roommate or spouse will collect what remains and take it back to the lot. That's my guess anyway.

Anonymous said...

I noticed when a guest died on my lot once that in the cemetery, there's an option to do something (I don't remember the exact verbage) with new graves. Tend maybe? Go click on the mausoleum & you should see it.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

I love how Grimmy's standing there gesticulating and making himself look all important while they're waiting for Laurel to get back. Either that or he's getting annoyed that nobody's getting a move on things until the baby is put down for a nap. *snicker*

Roo said...

manage graves at the mausoluem building .. his urn/headstone should show up there.
I know Sherman's mom's was there.