Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome To The Occupation


I pretended not to notice the ironic nature of Deanna's comment as I followed her to the double bed. I guess we all must do what we can to make therapy work. I think she's feeling better. I know I am...

Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

What? What was that? * looks around* Who said that?

I did, you slimy opportunist. Your Creator.

Well, I'm committed to an asylum, so I guess this makes sense.... although, I thought you were supposed to hear voices in your head BEFORE you get locked up, not after... wait... the Creator? The Creator is real?

Someone didn't read the whole handbook.

But... but... there isn't one of those weird paintings of the Creator in here.

You don't have the skill points to paint a picture of Me. Or an easel, for that matter. I am everywhere. I am watching. And I watched you get Deanna into the double bed.

I did no such thing! She was relaxing on the bed all on her own when I joined her!

I said I saw you get her "into" the bed... not "onto" it.

Semantics. If I read the handbook correctly, you can't, or won't, control the women yourself... uh, Yourself.

That's not the point. What did you think you were doing with her?

Well, I'm kinda new to the ways of therapy, * divine glare * uh, WooHoo... but Deanna had a number for it....

Finish that sentence and we'll be slapped with an adult rating.
Anyway, you were taking advantage of the situation, and of her. This is not acceptable.

Wait just a minute. If you're so omniscient, then you know that we fell in love with each other. You saw the hearts. Pink AND red. It's not taking advantage if we love each other and we're consenting adults.

About that.... well, we'll discuss it later. You've got work to do... it looks like Anne is going to try to cook again. Ack! * jumps out of bed and heads for the phone, just in case *

7 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

*ROTFLMAO* Hoo boy ... isn't it fun when the sims try to get smart with their "Creator"? I know that it always amuses me. :O)

Oydie said...

Hahahaha what she said! *points up to Anjels comment*. Nosy creator ummm Creator.

Roo said...

eep .. she's cooking again... whew and she isnt the only one cooking *eyebrow wiggles*

Lisa said...

It sure didn't take long for Brian and Deanna to get busy. Eek, get the nutcase away from the stove!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Heh, I see you Sim-Self doesn't seem to be agreeing with you about him taking advantage of her there. *grins* If she isn't in control of her actions, does she still count as a CONSENTING adult? Hehe, I guess Anne starts most of the fires, eh?

Brian said...

Oh, the inmates are still in control of their actions, remember? I just can't choose them for them. Remember, she could have still chosen to reject. :)

Oh yeah, for the first few days, the place was a constant blaze, it seemed. Anne getting passive cooking points only allowed her to burn bigger and better foods.

Nowadays, they all have enough cooking skills to feed themselves without major risks of inferno, but there's always that tiny risk...

suzie sim said...

lol - too funny - I think it might kinda be taking advantage of the loonies if he was just making his rounds thru the inmates. :D But hey - if there's floating hearts involved, you KNOW it's the Real Thing! lol!
run - don't leave that stove unguarded for even a minute! XD