Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pleasantview: New Test Leper

Greetings, all. This is the Creator here. I know I said the next update would be pics of my Pleasantview families, but some transgressions must be dealt with... swiftly.
But first, a little background. This is Angela Pleasant's family; her husband (Lord) Thomas Singleton, and their twin daughters, Terry (with red hair) and Samantha (with the blonde hair). Angela is the host of Iron Chef Pleasantview.

Now, I left the Dreamer house alone for a long time, meaning Dirk is still a teenager while Angela, Lilith, and company went to college, got married, and had kids. This led to a semi-creepy occurance when Terry came home from school with Dirk one day when I was playing the Dreamer house.
Now, Dirk here managed to get a Crush on Terry just because she autonomously Caressed him while she was out of My control. Needless to say, being Lilith's niece, I wasn't about to let them hook up.

Today, I sent Terry on a blind date with David Ottomas, and Dirk showed up while the two of them were Downtown. Even though Terry didn't have a crush on Dirk, he got jealous and actually slapped Terry. Now, I am a benevolent Creator, a just Creator, and a fair Creator. But no one, NO ONE slaps one of "My" teenage girls without My vengeance. He's just lucky her didn't break her heart, even if he did short-circuit her date. Plus, he's good at taking care of his baby half-sister; so I wasn't about to kill him.... no, I had a better idea...

Ah, here we are at our miscreant's house now...

DIRK DREAMER!
What? Who said that? That voice... why is it familiar...?

It is My voice. Dirk. I am your Creator.

Really? The Creator is talking to me? Wow, I've heard rumors about you! This is really cool!

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you, Dirky-boy. I saw what you did to Terry Singleton at the Crypt O' Night Club.Terry. Hmph. She was on a date with someone else when she knows I liked her. That dude David doesn't even live in a house! Matchmaker pulled him right out of the Families Bin!

Well, that doesn't give you the right to slap her in public. You ruined her date, and now you're going to pay for it.

Pay for it? Aw, c'mon, it was only a little slap... I'll call her and tell her I'm sorry.... you aren't going to hurt me, are You?

No. I have something else in mind. Step over here; this is what I have planned for you.Oh, cool machine... isn't this one of those aspiration-changing jobbers? Changes your outlook on life and all that?

Yes, it is. And you're going to use it.

I... I am? But, I've always been a Wealth Sim.... why are you making me change my aspiration just for slapping Terry? Wait... I read about these things... they're dangerous if your aspiration level is too low... mine's low green. I don't want to use this thing.You labor under the assumption that I've given you some sort of choice in the matter. Which, I haven't. *click Free Will Off* *click Reprogram Self*
NO!!! * bzzzzzzt * Ow OW!!! This burns!!! Make it.... melty, bready goodness..... What the... make it * zzzzzrrt* cheesy..... must have cheesy... stop!!!!Cheese.... Grilled Cheese.... I... I must have it! I must have many.... many grilled cheese sandwiches! Must... have... them.... now!!! * runs into kitchen *

Now, don't be too mad at me. I made ol' Dirk a Grilled Cheese Sim partially because I've never played a GCS before.... I used his four Lifetime Reward points to give him a full Grilled Cheese track so he can Summon Grilled Cheese.

Still, I hope this teaches him not to hit girls. If she'd been in love with him and he'd broken her heart, he would have gotten drunk. Via her uncle's cow plant.

5 comments:

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Hehehe, I almost feel sorry for Dirk. Almost. But serves him right for slapping Terry when he knows she doesn't like him the way he likes her. Then again, they ARE teenagers. Who the heck knows what the heck goes on in the mind of a hormone-crazy teen.

You know, I've never had a Grilled Cheese sim before. I really should consider making one.

Good luck with the GCS!

Oydie said...

Grilled Cheese mwahahaha. Serves him right, having to fight the bulge caused bu cheedery goodness for the rest of his sim life!

MysticSpirit said...

I guess it would only truly be a punishment if he was still aware of the fact that you made him do this ... sent his old noodle to melt in the aspiration changer. Heh. Poor Dirk. Guess he won't be hitting girls anymore. :O)))

At least you won't have to worry about him getting fat since he has the full track for his LifeTime aspirations. :O)

Lisa said...

Must . . . have . . . cheese! Horray for having your first GCS! May Dirk live long & eat LOTS of GC!

suzie sim said...

lol - way to go! such a fitting punishment for dear Dirk! :DD