Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dead Letter Office: Brian and Deanna

I was looking through my collection of snapshots taken during my asylum, and found several I didn't use for whatever reason. There's a few shots of B and D and their new house, too...
Bloody hard to stage a good drowning, even without the skill point bar.
Brian and Deanna's house, after decoration. Another house made before Seasons with an "Unsealed" top floor... where Brian and Deanna's bedroom is. Sigh. Which of course, I discovered after an hour of decorating it.
Brian's preferred hobby is Arts and Crafts. He does this "Viewfinder" thing a lot when he's idle. I just thought this unstaged shot was too good to pass up. The "Digital Angel" shirt will become a virus if I don't control myself.... Deanna's wearing it, Shannon Singleton is wearing it, and "Deanna Victim" (stay tuned) was wearing it too. It's just so awesome...
Here are Brian and Deanna seeing if either of them had Tinkering as a preferred hobby. They didn't. (Deanna's is Cuisine) I have to get Deanna some Active points somehow (legally)... she's only good for a few hours Tinkering on the car before her energy goes orange. Bloody hard to keep her and Brian awake at the same times.
I took a couple "Group hang out" pics doing the asylum. Never found a post to include them in, though. Jen isn't in this one... that's prolly why...

This one made me laugh. I was trying to pose B and D for their ending shots for "Hope"... when Deanna Victim walked by. This, obviously, is the teenage Deanna from "All The Right Friends". I wonder.... what if Deanna had noticed her... would she have snapped again? :D

We'll never find out... I deleted the "Victim" family (Dredge, Sludge, Deanna, and Floater Victim) because that would be just too darned weird. :)

More later if I get bored again. :)

7 comments:

AeronwyDiobhell said...

I've never tried to drown someone. But yeah, I'd imagine it probably takes a long time. *grin*

Heh, don't you love those "unsealed" homes? *grumbles* One of my Vacha off-shoots wound up ... actually, I think in that same home, with the same problem with their bedroom.

Heh, it looks like Brian is checking out Deanna's butt there. *giggles* And where'd you find that shirt? But yeah, that's how the custom content addiction starts. You find a lot of folks wearing the same cc, so you go out and get more so you have other options to choose from and, well, then it spirals out of control. ;-)

What? You don't want more weirdness after your asylum challenge? *grin*

Woot! First comment! *dances*

SuziCat said...

Yeah, I had that problem, too, with a house th eother day, so I reroofed it with autoroof. I'm not sure if it solved the problem or not; I think there's part of the house when they walk thru, they spin into winter wear when it's cold. Fun pics! Kind of like outtakes!

Brian said...

Aero: Oh, drowning's not the problem (Rodney's Death Creator)... the problem was the skill point bar. :/

As for the Digital Angel shirt, I found it by doing a search for sims 2 digital angel shirt... I found it on an archive site... not the one you guided me to for Hula.

Speaking of which; why would I need to install all four versions? The other three just looked like previous versions of 1.09A, which is the one I'm using...

Brian said...

Auto roof won't fix it, Suzi... the problem is, "Walls" that are part of the roof don't count as room walls. To "seal" a house, it has to be enclosed by wall tool walls.

I had that problem with the Pleasant house - Angela's room is "missing" a wall (you can see it if you remove roofs) - I actually had to make that room smaller to seal it without having to mess up the roofs. It's Samantha's room now.

MysticSpirit said...

I've drowned someone once ... took awhile.

Yeah ... some houses that people created ... are "unsealed" ... and you only really notice it now because of Seasons. :Op Hehe!

What lovely shots ... I love seeing a creative artist in action!

Oydie said...

Drowning WOOT! I drowned Baby's daddy as I recall, lots of puddles :/
Very nice house.
Does boolprop show headlines [on/off] work for skill bars?

suzie sim said...

wootyeah, drownings are never fun. Those durn sims have more stamina than we give them credit for. (a mood draining painting is helpful with that, lol)
Cute house - I really like their car collection - you are spoiling them, aren't you?! ;)
Love the shot of him "framing" Deanna's butt! :D

Too funny! XD Sims and their bad timing! lol! Fun out-takes!