Saturday, June 27, 2009

English Legacy: Supernatural Superserious (Chapter 1)

Once upon a time, long ago, there was a young man, born into riches and comfort, who spent his days without a care in the world, and had everything handed to him on a silver platter. This is not his story. This is the story of a young (adult) Sim, Brian English, who, being alone in the world, decided to start a life for himself in the town of Riverview. Gathering all the money he could scrounge up, he bought himself a huge plot of land to build a house, a family, and a Legacy. Unfortunately for him, the idiot misread the price of the lot he was buying, and ended up spending $14,700 of the measly $16,000 Simoleons he had on him. Off to a great start....

Our "founder", for want of a better word, does have some Good points about him. He may be a bit of a Loner, but he has a Great Sense of Humor, and is a total Whiz with a Computer. Any woman he takes interest in, will quickly discover he is a Hopeless Romantic, as well.
Assuming this super genius can attract a mate, give the state of the "house" he's built for himself so far. If he had one Wish to accomplish in his Lifetime, it would be to become the best Forensic DNA Technician ever.

Oh, who am I? Well, you might call me his Creator. I won't have quite the latitude I'm used to, since I'm going to follow the Legacy Rules for Sims 3, but I will do what I can for him. Let's see how he likes his new digs....

Yay! I own a wall, and a toilet!

Nothing gets by you, does it? Did you notice the fridge, and the bed, too?
Wait just a minute; this is your idea of a bed? This thing only sleeps one! It looks about as comfortable as a french fry at a seagull convention!

What part of "low household funds" confuses you?
Oh well, at least I can relax on it, until I can afford a couch. And more walls.

And so.... our first update ends with our hero.... sitting on his cheap bed. I really hope you weren't hoping for cliffhangers in the Introduction.

EDIT: Oops... confused him with another Sim-Me... apparently our hero is a Hopeless Romantic, not a Couch Potato.

7 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

*snickers*
"... french fry at a seagull convention ..." PRICELESS!! :O)) Can't wait to see what predicaments Brian gets into (poor guy). :O)

Anonymous said...

What kind of cliffhangers could there possibly be to an introduction?

Is this going to be another REM story?

Brian said...

REM story? Well, until I run out of song titles to use... :) Aero? Zat you?

taratownie said...

Awww he's a hopeless romantic, loving this already.

suziesim said...

lol! love the french fry analogy - that would be more painful than comfortable me thinks! :D
Can't wait to see what trouble you.. er, he gets into!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Aww, poor Brian! He needs to read the fine print a little more carefully, so he doesn't wind up making another mistake like that. Hehe, I like how you listed his stats. *cheers for Hopeless Romantics*

It's too bad he doesn't Love the Outdoors, or he would have been thrilled with his accommodations. *snickers*

I would have skipped the fridge and given him a double-bed. That's what my founder got, that way she could "have fun" with any potential mates she met. *waggles her eyebrows*

Nope, that wasn't me. This is me! And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what trouble Brian English is able to get into. *rubs her hands together*

Roo said...

LOL no that was Lisa (petalbrook).
so this is the hero eh? well now, late to the 'party' here. let's see what trouble you get in to ...